I purchased a pair of these and found them ok for my purposes. Given the lack of available alternative options I'm also going to buy another pair. My pros and Cons are as follows:
1. Very few other brands offer good women's boxer shorts. Unlike these, most other boxer shorts on offer don't have the gusset/ crutch lining essential for an undergarment.
2. I find them relatively comfortable.
Cons (for reference I'm around 5.0 foot and 45kg and bought the size xxs):
1. The shorts are tight around the waist and the leg bands but they do not provide "compression" as described. There isn't a smaller size on offer for me to try but even if there was, a smaller size would be too tight around the waist and leg bands.
2. The hem of the leg bands is not sewn (except at the side seems) but glued. It has come unstuck after just one wear/wash cycle. Luckily this doesn't seem to impact their usability but it is not a good sign of quality.
3. The leg bands ride up. I noticed a few reviewers have reported the same problem and blamed it on having big thighs. I don't have big thighs but they still ride up.
4. The leg bands are narrow and relatively tight - this creates a 'sausage leg' effect.
5. They are very short, even on my short legs. A longer length with a wider sewn leg band would be a great improvement.
Bought these with a lot of hope, came away pretty disappointed. Firstly sizing was accurate, can't fault that but that's where it ends. The waistband elastic is only stitched in one place so rolls inside the waistband and digs in. The shorts might work for ladies with smaller thighs but I couldn't walk 5m without having them ride up all the way up to my groin.
The leg elastic was way too tight, I gave it a try thinking it wouldn't move up. It did move up and was so painful, I took them off after 10mins of wearing them.
The shorts don’t stay in place and constantly roll up when running which is very annoying. Material is also see through and not great quality
It was good
Here's a size guide to help you select your correct size. If you feel that you are in between sizes, we recommend selecting the smaller size, our two way stretch fabric will still give you a comfortable fit.
Women's Size Guide.
Men's Size Guide
|Waist Size cm||72-77||77-82||82-87||87-92||92-97||97-102||102-107||107-112|
|Waist Size inches||28-30||30-32||32-34||34-36||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44|
Kids Size Guide
For kids sizing we have tested and bench marked our product against average sized kids. We do not have kids specific sizing, rather we have re-engineered our smaller adult sizes to suit kids. Whilst not an exact science given the different growth rates of kids, but we find that 2XS adult sized product is suited to children in the 9-11 year age group, and XS adult sized product is suited for children in the 12-13 year age group.