The London Crop will quickly become your favourite underwear item as it keeps you perfectly supported throughout your workout. We have blended medium impact compressive support with comfortable wide padded straps, whilst the mesh panel in back keeps air circulating across your skin to help keep you cool. Fixed, breathable foam cups will support and help shape your bustline. We utilise our exclusive performance fabrics used in our lower garments to give you the same technology benefits. Moisture wicking to move moisture off your body, quick drying to keep more comfortable longer and reduce skin irritation. Chlorine resistant should you need to take a quick dip in the pool and UV resistant to protect your investment when they are drying on the line.
Our medium support level to give you that locked down, firmer support feeling. This is our hero category, perfect for those days you are training or when you want the one piece of underwear to cover your daily life and exercise days.
1. Breathable: the fabric that allows for airflow from the surface of the skin to your next layer of material such at your trousers, shorts, skirt or dress.
2. Quick Drying: yes as confronting as it is, we all sweat and none of us can stay dry " down there" all the time, especially when we are being active. It is human nature, so make sure you select underwear that will not retain or trap moisture and will dry rapidly. One of the key contributors to uncomfortable chafing is due to underwear that retains moisture.
3. Two way stretch: fabric that stretches vertically and horizontally on the body means that your underwear will respond to whatever activity you are doing. Be it a spin class, your yoga session, a game of golf or just getting in the Uber, you want underwear that will adapt as your body shape adjusts through movement.
4. Ultrachlorine resistant: chlorine will naturally erode the fibres of fabric which weakens the fabric over time. Having a fabric that is resistant to chlorine will ensure that you can swim often without concern that your underwear will be compromised.
5. Pilling resistant: pilling is a surface defect in textiles caused by wear. When fabric pills it weakens and roughens which means that it can be abrasive against the skin, so look for underwear that is made from pilling resistant fabric.
6. Flat lock stitching: where seams of the fabric are butted up against each other, so there is no seam and then stitched together as a single layer. This form of garment construction is important as it eliminates uncomfortable seams that you can feel on your underwear and can be a potential source of chaffing.
7. Bonded seams: where seams are heat or glue bonded together for ultimate comfort. Bonded seams will give optimum stretch and recovery over sewn seams, and garments made from bonded seams will be lighter than garments that have sewn seams. Look for this in your next pair of underwear, the comfort difference is remarkable.