The Ultra is a classic mid-hipster brief with a sleek and modern look. We have incorporated a wrap around airflow mesh fabric for additional breathability, moisture management and ventilation. With a 2.5cm comfort waistband, flat lock stitching and bonded seams the Ultra is packed with features to ensure unrivalled comfort for you from the moment you get up.
Make the switch and join the MOVEment with The Ultra.
1. Breathable: the fabric that allows for airflow from the surface of the skin to your next layer of material such at your trousers, shorts, skirt or dress.
2. Quick Drying: yes as confronting as it is, we all sweat and none of us can stay dry " down there" all the time, especially when we are being active. It is human nature, so make sure you select underwear that will not retain or trap moisture and will dry rapidly. One of the key contributors to uncomfortable chafing is due to underwear that retains moisture.
3. Two way stretch: fabric that stretches vertically and horizontally on the body means that your underwear will respond to whatever activity you are doing. Be it a spin class, your yoga session, a game of golf or just getting in the Uber, you want underwear that will adapt as your body shape adjusts through movement.
4. Ultrachlorine resistant: chlorine will naturally erode the fibres of fabric which weakens the fabric over time. Having a fabric that is resistant to chlorine will ensure that you can swim often without concern that your underwear will be compromised.
5. Pilling resistant: pilling is a surface defect in textiles caused by wear. When fabric pills it weakens and roughens which means that it can be abrasive against the skin, so look for underwear that is made from pilling resistant fabric.
6. Flat lock stitching: where seams of the fabric are butted up against each other, so there is no seam and then stitched together as a single layer. This form of garment construction is important as it eliminates uncomfortable seams that you can feel on your underwear and can be a potential source of chaffing.
7. Bonded seams: where seams are heat or glue bonded together for ultimate comfort. Bonded seams will give optimum stretch and recovery over sewn seams, and garments made from bonded seams will be lighter than garments that have sewn seams. Look for this in your next pair of underwear, the comfort difference is remarkable.